Re: Can't run my m-file

From: OYEDAPO OLUFEMI
Subject: Re: Can't run my m-file
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:41:36 +0100

i am using Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS on virtual box with MAC OS X as host. My Octave and signal packages were installed using the "sudo apt-get install octave" command. Aparently evrything works fine except when i have to use the "biterr" function in my code. Even when i have this function in the current directory.

James