Re: Not able to get the matlab equivalent output from tfestimate functio

From: sarbjit
Subject: Re: Not able to get the matlab equivalent output from tfestimate function (transfer function estimate)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:47:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Mike for reply. I am convinced about the data. Actually I am new to
octave, so all of this confusion. If you don't mind I just have one last
question :- If I use the values from matlab (txy, w), then also I am not
able to get the exact plot as in Matlab. It is always a straight line. Can
you please explain this behavior and if there is a way to get the plot as I
am seeing in Matlab using matlab data (I want to see the spikes).

Thanks
Sarbjit