Re: Not able to get the matlab equivalent output from tfestimate functio

From: sarbjit
Subject: Re: Not able to get the matlab equivalent output from tfestimate function (transfer function estimate)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:55:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,

I have already submitted a bug "http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?38303";, but
unfortunately I need to use this piece of code at earliest and there is no
response as of know. I looked at the tfestimate.m and found it is calling
pwelch.m, I tried reading the file but could not found a way to make it
working.

Anyways as as far as data is concerned, I am attaching matlab workspace for
my portion of code which is having "Txy", I loaded it in Octave and found
the following results :-

octave-3.6.2.exe:11> max(W)
ans =  3.1416
octave-3.6.2.exe:12> max(txy)