Re: Errors running .m files - FFGrab undefined

From: Laurent Hoeltgen
Subject: Re: Errors running .m files - FFGrab undefined
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 14:01:57 +0100

On 10/02/13 13:36, svla299 wrote:
I have a task to run or migrate through Octave, if necessary, a series of .m
files developed with Matlab for video and audio processing. I have got my
first error:
'FFGrab' undefined near line 146 column 9
error: called from 'mmread' in file d:/...\mmread.m near line 146, column 9
FFGrab.cpp, FFGrab.mexw32, mexDDGrab.mexw32 are in the same folder as
mmread.m
I'm using Octave3.6.2_gcc4.6.2 on Windows 7
Any help will be appreciated