bilinear transformation function in octave is different from matlab

From: sarbjit
Subject: bilinear transformation function in octave is different from matlab
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 23:16:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I could see difference in "bilinear" function available in Octave from
Matlab. Function available in Matlab can take additional optional parameters
which are missing in Octave. So, I am looking to achieve the same
functionality in Octave.

bilinear function available in matlab has the following options :-

Syntax:-
[zd,pd,kd]=bilinear(z,p,k,fs)
[zd,pd,kd]=bilinear(z,p,k,fs,fp)
[numd,dend]=bilinear(num,den,fs)
[numd,dend]=bilinear(num,den,fs,fp)
[Ad,Bd,Cd,Dd]=bilinear(A,B,C,D,fs)
[Ad,Bd,Cd,Dd]=bilinear(A,B,C,D,fs,fp)

While the bilinear available in Octave has the following syntax:

 usage: [Zz, Zp, Zg] = bilinear(Sz, Sp, Sg, T)
        [Zb, Za] = bilinear(Sb, Sa, T)

Can some one please tell me if there is an equivalent function available in
Octave. I want to specify optional prewarping parameter fp which can be
specified in Matlab.

regards,
Sarbjit