FW: exporting formatted data to a file

From: marciobarbalho
Subject: FW: exporting formatted data to a file
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:01:18 -0800 (PST)

forgetting

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: exporting formatted data to a file
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:59:12 +0300

I've been forgotting verbs lately... instead of out, I meant 'make'.

Ha

Márcio

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:47:45 +0300

Hi Marco

I ran 'rebaseall' but it didn't work.

As I said at the forums, I can't describe how grateful I am for what you have done, you be positive I'll out effort to help others with octave and increse strengthen the comunity... but unfortunately I can't invest much time now on fixing octave on X on Windows. I rather use an outdated version til someone comes up with a stable version of octave 3.6.x for windows.

Kindest regards

Márcio