Problem with conflicting declaration

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Problem with conflicting declaration
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:36:39 +0100

Hello list

I'm writing an oct-file with an external library. The problem is, that
this external library has a "typedef struct SparseMatrix" and I get
the following error when compiling:

  /usr/include/Siconos/Numerics/SparseMatrix.h:46:3: error:
conflicting declaration ‘typedef struct SparseMatrix SparseMatrix’
  /usr/include/octave-3.6.1/octave/dSparse.h:46:1: error: ‘class
SparseMatrix’ has a previous declaration as ‘class SparseMatrix’

How can I circumvent this problem?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers Reza