New Java classdef

From: JuanPi
Subject: New Java classdef
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:35:11 +0100

Hi everybody,

Has anybody tried to install/test the new Java classdef in Darwin systems?

I am not using that myself, but I have somebody asking for this in the
robotics toolbox community.
http://www.petercorke.com/Robotics_Toolbox.html

Thanks for any hints

Ps: He sent me the config.log so I can uploaded if nobody knows a
must-follow procedure to install classdef in these systems.

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----