Re: Disable warnings

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Disable warnings
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:44:49 -0500

On Jan 24, 2013, at 7:20 PM, monguin61 wrote:

> I have a very similar problem with the warning "warning: axis: omitting
> nonpositive data in log plot" . I'm happy to go into the source to give this
> warning an ID, but I can't find where it's generated. Can anyone give me
> some tips on this? I grepped axis.m for "omitting", but it's not in there.
> Then I grepped all files under /usr/share/octave for "omitting", and still
> no luck. Any ideas?

The warning is given in graphics.cc

        graphics.cc -> axes::properties::calc_tick_sep (double lo, double hi)

For the default branch of the developer's sources, the warning is given on line
5959.

 5957           if ((min_val <= 0 && max_val > 0))
 5958             {
 5959               warning ("axis: omitting non-positive data in log plot");
 5960               min_val = min_pos;
 5961             }

Ben