Re: Disable warnings

From: monguin61
Subject: Re: Disable warnings
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:20:42 -0800 (PST)

I have a very similar problem with the warning "warning: axis: omitting
nonpositive data in log plot" . I'm happy to go into the source to give this
warning an ID, but I can't find where it's generated. Can anyone give me
some tips on this? I grepped axis.m for "omitting", but it's not in there.
Then I grepped all files under /usr/share/octave for "omitting", and still
no luck. Any ideas?