Adding help documentation for mex files in an octave package

From: Lars Johannesen
Subject: Adding help documentation for mex files in an octave package
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 05:16:14 +0100

Hello all,

First off, Octave is awesome. I have a question, I am trying to create
a toolbox for matlab that will also be pushed as an octave package.
The toolbox consists mainly of mex files which are usually (in matlab)
documented using a .m file with the same name and putting the
documentation in a particular format. While this works in octave too,
if I put the .m and .cpp (to be converted to .mex) in the src
directory of an octave package, it seems like they get moved to
separate directories as the help is not located. How can I get around
this?

Thanks

Best Regards
Lars