Baffled by csvwrite error

From: Mark Lytle
Subject: Baffled by csvwrite error
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:37:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I've input a simple, albeit long set of two strings of numbers, stored initially as variables 'x' and 'y', performed a spline integration on these, and then displayed the data correctly in a graph;   I can see the interpolated data values spooling down the terminal screen, and all looks good, but I get this error:

error: `node_price_spline' undefined near line 1966 column 21

error: evaluating argument list element number 2

error: evaluating argument list element number 1

error: called from:

error: Node_and_price_spline_creation2.m at line 1966, column 1

And the code is this:

1472.34

1472.63

1480.94

1485.98];

(end of 'variable y' data)

figure(1)

plot(x,y);

axis([-7.6,.4775, 600, 1500])

x1=linspace(-7.6,.4775,800)

ys = spline(x,y,x1)

save node_price_spline.mat x1 ys;

csvwrite('text.csv',node_price_spline.mat);

I can't see what the problem is.

Any suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks,

Mark Lytle