Re: SOURCE FILES FOR WIN 7 X64

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: SOURCE FILES FOR WIN 7 X64
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:14:33 -0500

By emailing a public mail-list you've effectively forwarded your email to many
(thousands? ... millions?) of people, which appears to indicate you've violated
the postscript/footer at the end of your email.

        http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.general/46040

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/FW-SOURCE-FILES-FOR-WIN-7-X64-tt4648769.html

https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2013-January/056469.html

In any event, I suggest you remove the "CONFIDENTIAL" postscript from your
email.  Otherwise its nefarious tone may discourage some otherwise helpful
individuals from responding .... as a response will result in your message
being forwarded again to a large number of people.

Ben