FW: SOURCE FILES FOR WIN 7 X64

From: Khan, Frank J. (MRO)
Subject: FW: SOURCE FILES FOR WIN 7 X64
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 01:21:35 +0000

Hello,

I need to get the latest installation files and instructions for GNU Octave that is compatible with Win 7 x64.  Please give me the phone number and email address of the correct individual or party.

Thank you,

Frank J Khan

Windows 7 Project Application Readiness Team

Contractor to Marathon Oil Corp.

NAPO IT Software Support

(713) 296 - 3065 Desk

(832) 455 - 5090 Cell

CONFIDENTIAL

This e-mail message and all corresponding e-mail messages, including all attachments, are intended solely for the individual(s) named above. They contain confidential and/or proprietary information.  Do not forward, copy, distribute or otherwise relay the messages or their content to any individual without first contacting the sender of this message.

If you have received this e-mail message in error, do not read, forward, copy or distribute it or any of its content to anyone.  In addition, please notify the sender that you have received this message immediately by return e-mail and delete it.