Trouble printing plot with Win7 64bit

From: sirus_m_omega
Subject: Trouble printing plot with Win7 64bit
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:08:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I am attempting to use Octave on a new windows 7 machine (64 bit).
Everything works great except printing/saving plots.  I am using Octave
3.6.2, mingw (Octave3.6.2_gcc4.6.2_20120609.7z), which I unzipped using
7zip, and moved the file tree to C:/Octave/...  As mentioned, all other
aspects of Octave seem to work fine, and the plot window generates nicely.
Here is a screenshot:

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4648616/screenshot.png>

However, when I try to use "print" or "saveas", I just get a couple of axes
labels in the resulting file, as seen here:

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4648616/test.png>

On my previous windows machine, I never had this difficulty -- but that
machine was running Vista, and was 32 bit.  Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance!