Re: Octave for Raspberry-Pi Microcontroller/Computer

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Octave for Raspberry-Pi Microcontroller/Computer
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:56:54 -0800 (PST)

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote
> On 4 January 2013 09:35, edmund ronald <

> edmundronald@

> > wrote:
>> What would be really welcome would be iPad, iPhone and Android versions
>> IMHO.
>
> Corbin Champion <

> corbinlc@

> > is attempting to get Octave on
> Android. If you want to help him, you should contact him.

I have it installed on my Samsung tablet (Android) and it works beautifully
- as far as can on tablets, as the floating virtual keyboard is always
somewhere in the way over the terminal (which can only be run full-screen).

Corbin updated Octave several times the last days, so it is actively
developed.

Philip