Re: Octave card for students

From: fotios . kasolis
Subject: Re: Octave card for students
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 14:19:07 +0200

On Friday, January 04, 2013 11:54:37 AM Sivahari Nandakumar wrote:

Hi all,
What is the need for such a card now? is it for printing?

--Sivahari

2013/1/1 <address@hidden>

An A4 card for students. It also has very brief xmples, suggest improvements
and enjoy!

/Fotis

with warm regards
Sivahari Nandakumar
Appropriate Technology Promotion Society
Eroor, Vyttila 09446582917
http://sivaharicec.blogspot.com
      fighting for knowledge freedom

Hello,

I think I do not completely understand your question, and to be more precise what do you mean by "now"? The reason I made this is that i m a private lecturer and i needed it for my students (in applied math and numerical analysis). I give it to them both electronically and printed (as they desire), and I simply decided to share it with the list.

Regards,

/Fotis