Re: fftw hangs

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: fftw hangs
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 03:14:59 +0000

On 30 December 2012 00:56, Sukanta Basu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Carne,
>
> I hope all is well. I saw emails from Mike Miller regarding fftw planner.
> Has this issue been fully resolved? How can I update octave (I am using the
> version 3.6 on Ubuntu 12.10).
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> Best regards,
> Sukanta

Hi

yes, this has been resolved but on the development version only. No
official release has been made yet. You can try to build the
development version or wait until a release is made (no idea when
that's going to happen). Since you are using Ubuntu, even after a
release is made it means you'd have to build Octave from source. See
http://wiki.octave.org/Debian for instructions.

Carnë