Re: Compiling from Source on Mint and adding ATLAS

From: louis scott
Subject: Re: Compiling from Source on Mint and adding ATLAS
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 17:31:35 +0000

Sergei, I am going down this path ( figuring out the LD_PATH)  I think I used both gcc 4.6 and 4.7 and then just too be too clever for my own good, did an update-alternatives that I think is pointing me away from where I want.  I shall figure this out....

I compile my own code for the same reason I have chisels and a soldering iron. (._.)
In the meantime thanks.