Re: C compiler cannot create executables

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: C compiler cannot create executables
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:20:23 -0500

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:11 PM, zwaregast <address@hidden> wrote:
I solved the problem by downloading the full package archive and extracting
the original tree structure in my octave directory. Btw i'm using Windows 7
32 bit.

What do you mean audio capture won't work? I downloaded sox for windows, and
used the command prompt for piping the au file to it. Works like a charm.

What I meant is that the function "aurecord", part of the audio package, won't work under Windows. So if wanted to compile the audio package hoping to use that function, it's not gonna work.

Michael.