Re: Octave on Mac OS X

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:39:38 -0500

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Glenn Eychaner <address@hidden> wrote:
On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:28 PM, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Glenn Eychaner <address@hidden> wrote:
so being completely ignorant of the Mac issues, would a link to your scripts from the Octave Wiki be appropriate and acceptable, if the information couldn't just be put in the Wiki outright?

I have no objection to a link to my scripts/page from the Octave Wiki; I'll try to let you know when I move it in the future.  I have no objection to someone hijacking the notes I have put together and using them to update the Wiki.  I have no objection to someone taking apart my scripts, extracting the minimum needed for Octave, and adding them to the Wiki.

-G.
--
Glenn Eychaner (address@hidden)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory