Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:12:06 -0500

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 20 Dec 2012, at 15:49, edmund ronald wrote:

>  simply because the time to get it
> to work is 3 or four days which is more than a Matlab license would
> cost

Would you agree to pay the cost of a few Matlab licences to have a proper OSX dmg installer for Octave?
If so, I think we can probably find someone to do the job (well actually someone has the job almost dome already,
the money would indeed motivate him to complete it).
c.

that's purchasing a service rather than making an acquisition. although equal in dollar value, those costs are not equal in the eyes of many organizations.