Structural Dynamics and Health Monitoring

From: StandardOctaveUser
Subject: Structural Dynamics and Health Monitoring
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:10:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is anyone intrested in
structural dynamics and modal parameter extraction
from acceleration data (through Frequency Domain
Decomposition,FDD). I have developed some bit of code
and still working on FDD and upon finishing it, I am
/considering/ to release it, but the way it would be is
too crude in terms of "ability to code well" to say the
least, so I would like to know if there is anyone particularly
interested in developing it further to a polished nice state.
(and use it with actual data and provide feedback, I am
hoping for something like a peer review at that.)

Note: FDD code I am writing tries to implement the technique
        described in (Brincker 2001, Smart Materials and Structures
        Vol.10 pp.441-445)
        And a bunch of structural dynamics codes for multi
        degree of freedom systems, but again expect nothing
        fancy about its author's coding abilities.