Re: Hash Function

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Hash Function
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 08:51:24 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

"... typically used to implement associative arrays."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test :

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it
probably is a duck".

So, why do _you_ post distracting information instead of providing a simple
Octave-only solution ?

--Sergei.