Re: gui_mainfcn not defined error

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: gui_mainfcn not defined error
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 05:30:27 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

Then the priorities (if we are talking about real work) are wrong. I.e.
building a GUI which on the fly allows to change parameters of a running
simulation model are of true practical value while building the file browser +
text editor + command window GUI is just fro those who can't arrange three
windows on their desktop.

AFAIR, it is possible to run external commands from Notepad++ - of somebody
wants the three windows glued together. At least, I was running a Perl script,
and, AFAIR, Notepad++ was even colorizing stdout and stderr output differently.

Regards,
  Sergei.