Re: Symbolic Package

From: c.
Subject: Re: Symbolic Package
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:10:35 +0100

On 3 Dec 2012, at 16:30, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

> Tell you guys what, I'll setup a kickstarter for the symbolic package
> with the following two goals: make it work on arrays and at least make
> a few of the basic functions look more like Matlab's. I'll start
> fleshing out the details, or you guys can tell me what you want the
> symbolic package to do.

Jordi, I was about to do the same after another recent request for the symbolic
package
when you answred you would have accepted to take do the work yourself for money
($5K IIRC?)
but it seems kickstarter only accepts projects from USA or UK residents ...

Do you know an alternative to kickstarter which would work for Canada or the
the EMU?

c.