Re: checkerboard Function in octave

From: Sivahari Nandakumar
Subject: Re: checkerboard Function in octave
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:33:26 +0530

Thank you all of you. Its a great work. I wil check the function.

--Sivahari

2012/11/29 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>
On 29 November 2012 15:38, pantxo diribarne <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2012/11/29 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>
>>
>> On 29 November 2012 14:29, pantxo diribarne <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I have a preliminary version of checkerboard (see attached), though I
>> > don't
>> > know if it conforms to ML one.
>> >
>> > Pantxo
>>
>> I had just implemented it myself, but your performs faster. I mixed
>> both together and added it to the image package. See
>>
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/code/11461/tree/trunk/octave-forge/main/image/inst/checkerboard.m
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Carnë
>
> Great, it looks good to me.
>
> If you also already have cp2tform, tformfwd, tformbwd and maketform, just
> tell me because I also implemented reasonably ML compatible (2D only at the
> moment) versions that I would like to submit once the help text is readable.
>
> Pantxo

Hey

I do not have any of those. I only implemented checkerboard because
was bored, saw the e-mail and decided to have some fun. If you have
those, please submit them to the feature request tracker
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/feature-requests/

Carnë