Re: sound() in Octave

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: sound() in Octave
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:47:30 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>

Oh, and if one thinks of using an external program with Octave (or any other
program capable of opening files) named pipes (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Named_pipe ) are quite handy. Of course, on
Windows there are some idiosyncrasies (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Named_pipe#In_Windows ), but still usable.

Regards,