Re: pkg problems

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: pkg problems
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:36:14 +1100

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:38:13 +1100, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

Is there something I need to do to ensure that 'pkg update' and 'pgk list'
correctly see the packages that are installed, or is pkg broken somehow?

At the moment pkg is a bit broken when you mix local and global
packages. Seems like you installed some with Fedora package manager
and others pkg. That tends to create problems. We are working on this
and hopefully should be fixed in the next version.

Thanks.

Cheers,
--
Regards,