Re: Printing pcolor image takes a bit long

From: Marko Kvakić
Subject: Re: Printing pcolor image takes a bit long
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:36:31 +0100

Just wanted to update the progress in case it will help anyone.

I'm plotting with the image function now, which allows me to overlay
the image with lines in gnuplot (without the dark stripes when
printing them).

But the problem now is the colors come out washed when using gnuplot.

When using fltk they are fine, but unfortunately, the image creation
time is 5 times slower at best and it doesnt allow for off screen
printing.

If anyone could give some insight, i would be in their debt.
Thanks.

PS-I've attached some results.

--
Marko Kvakić