Re: image on sphere

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: image on sphere
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:33:46 +0100

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM, gregortjw <address@hidden> wrote:
>> http://agora.octave.org/snippet/WYPX/
>>

>> --
>
> Yes, the problem is in line 2.
> what is this line supposed to do?

Your code is not fuilly Octave compatible. Apparently we have to
update rgb2ind cause it is not working as its matlab counterpart
http://agora.octave.org/snippet/rfeB/

Also note that this code is not working in gnuplot for me and that the
"phong" shading is not implemented yet.

Try using the latest version of Octave 3.6.3
If you are running Windows I cannot help you much more.