Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:09:26 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>

"the point is that this is the only way we can fight Apple" - that is
completely wrong. "Charity begins at home" (c), so start looking into, say,
Linux usability problems and solving them. I.e. your best way to fight Apple is
to offer better gadget experience.

As I'm reading slashdot.org, I encounter more and more stories of advanced
using switching from Linux to MacOS.

I.e. you have conveniently omitted my mentions of user experience. You have to
understand that users value convenience much more than ideology.

Regards,
  Sergei.