Re: Can't save a plot

From: Jorgen Sandberg
Subject: Re: Can't save a plot
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:06:32 +0100

Dear c.

Those that will use the software. When the "free ware" is not developed to a stage like commercial software many many potential users will not use it. We have experienced trouble with installation. missing elements and setting of parameters in files in Windows that we hesitate to touch. Please, remember we the average PC users are not software developers who dig into all corners of the Windows operating system. Our PC has to work every day, so we are very reluctant to take any risk that may crash the operation of Windows.

Personally I am ready to pay up to 100 US$ for good "free ware" software when the commercial equivalent cost 500$ or more.

Regards,
Jorgen

-----Original Message----- From: c.