ode45 for coupled system (2nd order ODE)

From: Joza
Subject: ode45 for coupled system (2nd order ODE)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:29:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys. I haven't used ode45 before, so I was hoping to get some help here
regarding its use.

I want to solve a coupled system, namely dy2/dt = -sin(y1) and dy1/dt = y2.

ode45 will solve this for me for y1 as a function of t, that's nice. But say
I want to obtain (y1, dy1/dt) ... is there a nice way of doing this, or will
ode45 only put out (y1, t) ?