Re: When will the new GUI be ready?

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: When will the new GUI be ready?
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

Carnë Draug-2 wrote
> On 28 October 2012 01:03, andrewcd <

> andrewcd@

> > wrote:
>> Abandoned by developers, but it still worked for users.
>
> Too bad none of the users cared enough to keep its development going.

I cared, and continued development a little, but what was the point if there
was an official Octave GUI in the works. Particularly as it ignored all that
went before in QtOctave.

Having recently looked at the GUI sources it was disheartening how similar
they are and how much work must have been repeated to get it where it was
instead of just lifting some of it from QtOctave.

But there you go.