Re: [pkg.m] Code sprint

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [pkg.m] Code sprint
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 07:26:27 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

To write code _not_ having a spec is kindergarten nonsense.

As I wrote many times, intents (if I understand them correctly) of 'pkg.m' can
_not_ be implemented unless the issue of namespaces is resolved.

I even offered my help: I architect the "thing" (packaging) and you guys
implement it per my spec (which we first discuss).

There _must_ be an architect - somebody, anybody, not at all necessarily me.

Regards,
  Sergei.