Re: [OctDev] Disable warnings

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Disable warnings
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:22:28 +0100

Hi

you have come to the octave forge mailing list. Your query belongs to
octave core mailing list. CC'ing it.

On 28 October 2012 01:00,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There are a couple of warnings I want to desable without having to issue
> the general command
>
> warning('off','all');
>
> Is there a list where I can see what the string identifications of the
> following warnings?
>

> warning: load: file found in load path
>
> warning: quadgk: maximum interval count (650) met
> warning: quadgk: Error tolerance not met. Estimated error 2.7601e-12
>

> Thank you very much in advance!
>
> Fabián

I don't think that is possible. These warnings are in quadgk.m and
have no ID. I'm guessing that if you really want to, you can do it in
your system only by editing the source and add one yourself. Then you
could disable them.

Of you can turn all warnings locally by using a unwind protect block:

warn_state = warning ("query", "all");
unwind_protect
  warning ("off", "all");
  ## your code goes here