Re: figures after print command never look good

From: Maynard Wright
Subject: Re: figures after print command never look good
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 04:08:37 -0700

I'm running Octave under Linux and I use a screen capture program (KSnapshot) to save the images produced by plot. I display the plots full screen before I capture them. I edit the resulting figures with an image editor (Krita in my case), mostly to crop away the Linux artifacts from the top and bottom edges.

This may seem a little cumbersome, but it produces nice plots and I've been using it through several versions of Octave.

Maynard Wright