Re: OSX 10.8.2 build from source "fork" problem

From: kuniggety
Subject: Re: OSX 10.8.2 build from source "fork" problem
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 22:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

That... sucks.

I actually found a good article about it here:
http://objectivistc.tumblr.com/post/16187948939/you-must-exec-a-core-foundation-fork-safety-tale

Well, there went a day down the drain for me. Thanks for the reply. I would
actually try to tackle the issue but with two graduate classes, a full-time
job, and a family... I don't have a lot of time to spare. I will have to
revisit this if it is ever fixed.