Re: Cloud Computing with Octave

From: Bazman76
Subject: Re: Cloud Computing with Octave
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

If you think I should change the title happy to do it.

Would Octave in EC2 be better?

The code runs fine locally in Matlab, I have not attempted to port it to
Octave yet.
Wanted to make sure it would be worthwhile first.

I'm not sure why Matlab says its not allowed outside of North America, but
it does:

http://www.mathworks.co.uk/programs/mdcs-cloud.html

Can you point me to a tutorial that takes me through setting up Octave on
EC2? If so I'll get cracking on porting the code over to Octave.