problems with parcellfun

From: jacopo rocchi
Subject: problems with parcellfun
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I've a very stupid question. I'm new using open suse and was trying to
install a package using zypper:

sudo zypper ar
http://ftp.twaren.net/Linux/OpenSuSE/repositories/science/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/
--octave-forge-general-1.3.2-46.2.x86_64.rpm

I've downloaded it from several URL in order to see if I downloaded it well.
The one I posted above is just the last one and actually it seems I succeed
in doing it since a message appear on the shell and say that this repository
already exixts.

The function I would like to use is parcellfun. This function should be
included in this repository but it seems I still cannot use it.

Did I install this repository well? Why can't I still use it?

Thanks.