OctaveForge for project of the month

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: OctaveForge for project of the month
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:52:33 +0200

Hi everyone

SourceForge has a "project of the month" voting pool going on which
includes OctaveForge. If you guys want to vote, the link for the post
and pool are

http://sourceforge.net/blog/potm-vote-201211/
http://twtpoll.com/vvntro

Note 1: it requires a twitter account (it sucks, I already complained)
Note 2: Octave Forge is listed as GNU Octave repository. I have also
complained about this and they have fixed it on their blog. However
they could not change the name on the voting after it started (the
name is incorrect because the description of the project on
SourceForge was also incorrect. That has already been fixed).

Carnë