Re: Dear Dr. Eaton, or octave help,

From: Alexander Hansen
Subject: Re: Dear Dr. Eaton, or octave help,
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:15:25 -0700

<snip>

> none of them starting with 010. Anyway, these mailing list are spread
> and backed up all over the internet on multiple "answers" or
> "knowledge" databases and is unlikely that you can purge them from the
> internet. For example, this very mailing list is at least on both
> nabble and gmane.

<snip>

In my experience, an archive site will remove a message, but only at
the request of an administrator of the list being archived.  So the
best point of contact in such situations is the list-owner address for
the specific list you want to have a message removed from.
--
Alexander K. Hansen
akh AT finkproject DOT org