debug_on_warning doesn't cause entry to debug mode when encountering "wa

From: gph
Subject: debug_on_warning doesn't cause entry to debug mode when encountering "warning: matrix singular to machine precision"
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 04:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

a) I know it works with other warnings (can't remember which - can find out
if important);
b) this warning does not appear to have a message id - at least lastwarn
with two outputs returns an empty one;
c) without a message id, I can't turn the warning into an error and stop my
script when it's encountered;
d) warning("error", "all") appears to "wake up" turned-off warnings in
built-in functions, which means my script reports an error and stops before
it gets to the point where the (near-)singular matrix is encountered, if I
issue this command.