RE: [OctDev] finishing up new release of image package

From: Kris Thielemans
Subject: RE: [OctDev] finishing up new release of image package
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:34:52 +0100

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
> Sent: 01 October 2012 15:27
>
> On 1 October 2012 10:18, Kris Thielemans < > wrote:
> > Why not use fall back to boost unordered_map for (old) clang? At least the
> user can then install boost.
>
> Sure, this is fine too. I suppose I'll have to write an autoconf
> script now... Or would you do it?

You got me there :-;

Unfortunately, my knowledge of autoconf is close to zero. I did find
http://code.google.com/p/carve/source/browse/configure.ac?name=rev-1.6
which is from a GPL project. Maybe somebody can use this as starting point...

I was more thinking to use an ugly work-around: something like
#ifdef CLANG
#include <boost/unordered_map.hpp>
namespace std { using boost::unordered_map; }
#endif

Autoconf wildly preferable of course.

Kris