[GNU Octave Beginners Guide] Available for free for a limited time

From: George Profenza
Subject: [GNU Octave Beginners Guide] Available for free for a limited time
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 15:51:56 +0100

Hello Ben,

The offer sounds awesome. Nice of Packt to do that.
Still, I haven't managed to gain access to GNU Octave Beginners Guide.
I've logged onto PackLib (http://packtlib.packtpub.com/library) and although
it mentions 912 titles, I can only see 13 listed on the right and the Octave title
is not one of the items on the list.
Also, when choosing any title, the Free eBook Download button is disabled.

Has anyone managed to download the title ? Am I too late for the offer ?

Thanks,
George