Re: OctaveFAQ build error

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: OctaveFAQ build error
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:27:13 -0400

On 26 September 2012 03:23, IainIsm <address@hidden> wrote:
> I appear to be having the same issue as was reported here:
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/make-error-octave-3-4-0-building-from-source-td3469417.html
>
> (When trying to build code I checked out yesterday via Mercurial)

Please refer questions about the development version to the
maintainers' list, and also be prepared to act like a developer if
you're using the development version. We make no promise of stability
or usability whatsoever on the dev version, and indeed, we must
frequently break things if we are to make any progress. You are
welcome to participate in the development process and I for one would
be excited to sample your contributions.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.