Re: Problem building octave

From: Laurent Hoeltgen
Subject: Re: Problem building octave
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:47:00 +0200

vivek dogra <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> I am trying to build octave, although there comes an error as follows:
>
> *fatal error: Qsci/qsciscintilla.h: No such file or directory *
>
> How can it be solved?
>
> Regards,
> Vivek.

Hi,

looks to me as if you were trying to build the hg sources, right? (The
3.6.2 release doesn't have a gui, so it shouldn't depend on anything qt
related.)

If you are trying to build the hg sources, note that there might be
still some issues. I tried it 2 days ago and was unsuccessful, because
of some mismatches with function definitions.

Regards,
Laurent