Corrupt info pages in Windows MinGW 3.6.2 Build?

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: Corrupt info pages in Windows MinGW 3.6.2 Build?
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:21:40 +0000

When I use the “doc” command in the latest MinGW build (3.6.2) for windows several of the nodes are missing.  For example “doc strings” works, but “doc arithmetic” does not (I get a “cannot find node” message).   Is this a problem with my setup or is there a bug in the pre-build installer?

Tony Richardson

p.s. Yes, I know about the HTML version of the documentation.  I prefer the doc form.