Re: undefine variable.

From: astie . darmayantie
Subject: Re: undefine variable.
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 07:06:34 +0000

Yes, could you give me the example?
Of passing the variables? Because I tried but all I get is error :(
Yes already tried in matlab twice and works perfectly. That's why I am confused.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

From: Hoeltgen Laurent <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:03:16 +0200
To: astie darmayantie<address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>

Hi,

2012/8/2 astie darmayantie <address@hidden>

Here i have 2 .m file which are connected. because the first .m file will call for another function in the second .m file.
So here's the mechanism i call a function in the first .m and the first .m will call another function listed in the second .m file to complete the calculation.
The problem is the second .m file can not read the variabel i have defined in the first .m :(
and keep having these error

% here i call a function from the first .m file
[edgelist, labelededgeim]=edgelink(edgeim,10);

warning: nested functions are coerced into subfunctions in file /usr/share/octave/3.6.2/m/image/cleanedgelist.m
error: `edgelist' undefined near line 310 column 17
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: called from:
error:   /usr/share/octave/3.6.2/m/image/cleanedgelist.m at line 310, column 5
error:   /usr/share/octave/3.6.2/m/image/cleanedgelist.m at line 99, column 61
error:   /usr/share/octave/3.6.2/m/image/edgelink.m at line 128, column 18

i already attach the .m file. i got confused because these code works very well on matlab.

Thankyou

--
Regards,

Astie Darmayantie